Brookfield Window Installation and Window Replacement
For high-quality Brookfield window installation, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have decades of experience improving the energy efficiency, property values and appearance of homes and condos in Brookfield with new and replacement windows.
How to Tell If Your Brookfield Home Needs New Windows
Unfortunately, windows don’t have expiration dates, so it isn’t always easy to tell if your home needs new windows or replacement windows. If you’re a Brookfield homeowner who isn’t sure if it’s time for new windows, check to see if your windows show any of the following warning signs:
- The frames show signs of rot or decay.
- They aren’t energy efficient.
- They feel drafty.
- They look old and dated.
- They are hard to open or don’t stay open.
- They slam down when opened.
- Condensation, ice or frost forms on the inside of them.
Any of these signs may mean that it is time for you to start looking for new window installation or window replacement services for your home.
Types of Windows in Brookfield Homes
Most Brookfield homeowners recognize that their windows are one of the most important and visible aspects of their homes. Even so, some homeowners are surprised to find that just investing in new windows can completely redefine how their homes look and feel. If you’re looking into new windows for your home, you will find a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles to choose from, including:
- Storm windows (for energy efficiency)
- Bay windows (which project outward)
- Bow windows (curved bay windows)
- Garden windows (small bay windows)
- Casement windows (which slide outward)
- Sliding windows (which slide horizontally)
- Single-hung windows (typical in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (typical in newer homes)
So, which windows are right for you? Well, that depends entirely on your budget, your aesthetics, and your home. Another thing that you will need to consider is window material. Every type of window that we carry can be made from one of three materials (wood, vinyl or fiberglass), each of which has its own unique benefits and drawbacks. Obviously, when it comes to buying new windows for your home or condo, there’s almost no end to the number of choices from which you have to choose.
Our Brookfield Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can install or replace the following windows in Brookfield homes and condos:
- Bay and bow windows
- Garden windows
- Vinyl, wood and fiberglass windows
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows
- Storm windows
- Patio doors
- Egress windows
If you would like a free estimate for our Brookfield window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your Brookfield window specialist.