Kenosha Window Installation and Replacement
For Kenosha window installation, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have nearly three decades of experience installing new windows and replacement windows in Kenosha. Having new windows installed is a smart way to protect the appearance, energy efficiency and resale value of your home.
How to Tell If Your Kenosha Home Needs New Windows
If you’re a Kenosha homeowner and don’t know how to tell if you need your windows replaced or new windows installed, these tests may help.
Are any of the following statements true? If so, you probably need new windows:
- Your windows slam down when opened or they do not stay open.
- There are drafts around your windows.
- Your wood windows show signs of decay or rot.
- Your windows are difficult to open.
- Water condensation, frost or ice forms on the inside of your windows.
- You want to lower your utility bill and your windows haven’t been replaced for many years.
If any of these statements are true, it may be time for new window installation or window replacement services.
Types of Windows in Kenosha Homes
Whether you live in Kenosha or Timbuktu, windows are one of the most visible aspects of any home, which makes them one of the most important. This is probably why they come in such a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles, including:
- Bay windows (windows that jut outward, creating a “bay”)
- Bow windows (curved bay windows)
- Garden windows (small bay windows typically used for indoor gardening)
- Casement windows (tall windows that swing outward like doors)
- Sliding windows (two-pane windows with a sliding pane and a stationary pane)
- Single-hung windows (typically in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (typically in newer homes and for replacement)
- Storm windows (extra windows that add insulation and protection)
Any one of these window types and styles may be right for you, depending on your aesthetics, goals and budget. And, any of these windows can be made from the three most popular window frame materials: wood, vinyl and fiberglass. When it comes to finding new windows, there’s really no end to the number of choices for Kenosha homeowners, it’s just a matter of finding the right window for your needs.
Our Kenosha Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can install or replace the following windows in Kenosha:
- Egress windows
- Storm windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Garden windows
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows
- Wood windows
- Vinyl windows
- Fiberglass windows
- Patio doors
If you would like a free estimate for our Kenosha window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to work with you and show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your Kenosha window specialist.