Muskego Window Installation and Window Replacement
For affordable Muskego window installation, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have decades of experience improving the appearance, energy efficiency, and resale values of homes throughout Muskego with new and replacement windows.
How to Tell If Your Muskego Home Needs New Windows
Unfortunately, it isn’t always easy to tell if you need new windows or if you need your windows replaced, especially if you’re in a new home. If you’re a new Muskego homeowner and don’t know how to tell, these simple tests may help.
If you notice any of the following, consider having your windows replaced:
- Your home has wooden window frames that are showing signs of rot or decay.
- Your windows are difficult to open.
- Your windows won’t stay open or suddenly slam down when opened.
- Your home’s windows are drafty.
- Frost, ice or water condensation forms on the inside of your windows.
- You simply don’t like the look of your windows.
- Your windows aren’t very energy efficient.
Any of these situations indicate that you could benefit from a new window installation or window replacement services.
Types of Windows in Muskego Homes
Windows are one of the most important and most visible aspects of a house. As such, they come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles, including:
- Casement windows (tall, thin windows that swing outward)
- Sliding windows (windows with one sliding pane and one stationary pane)
- Single-hung windows (common in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (common in newer homes and for replacement)
- Bay windows (angular, multi-pane windows that projects outward, creating a little “bay”)
- Bow windows (curved bay windows)
- Storm windows (additional windows that add extra insulation and protection)
- Garden windows (small bay windows often used for indoor gardening)
Which window is right for you and your home depends on your budget, aesthetics and goals. And, any of these windows may be made from wood, vinyl or fiberglass—each of which has its own benefits and drawbacks. When it comes to windows, there’s really no end to the number of choices from which Muskego homeowners can choose.
Our Muskego Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can install or replace the following windows in Muskego:
- Fiberglass windows
- Storm windows
- Vinyl windows
- Wood windows
- Garden windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Egress windows
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows
- Patio doors
If you would like a free estimate for our Muskego window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to work with you and show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your Muskego window specialist.