New Berlin Window Installation and Window Replacement
For affordable New Berlin window installation, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have decades of experience improving the resale values, appearance, and energy efficiency of homes throughout New Berlin with new and replacement windows.
How to Tell If Your New Berlin Home Needs New Windows
Unfortunately, it isn’t always easy to tell if your home needs new windows or if you need your windows replaced, especially if you’re in a new home. If you’re a new New Berlin homeowner and don’t know how to tell, these simple tips may help.
If you notice any of the following, it may be time to have your home’s windows replaced:
- You don’t like the look of your windows.
- Your windows aren’t very energy efficient.
- You have wooden window frames that are showing signs of rot or decay.
- Your windows are hard to open.
- Your windows won’t stay open or slam down when opened.
- Your windows are drafty.
- Condensation or frost forms on the inside of your windows.
Any of these scenarios can indicate that your home needs new windows installed or window replacement services.
Types of Windows in New Berlin Homes
Windows are by far one of the most important and most visible aspects of a house. As such, they come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles to match every taste and need, including:
- Bay windows (angular, multi-pane windows that projects outward)
- Bow windows (curved bay windows)
- Storm windows (additional windows that add extra insulation and protection)
- Garden windows (small bay windows)
- Casement windows (tall, thin windows that swing outward)
- Sliding windows (windows with one sliding pane and one stationary pane)
- Single-hung windows (typical in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (typical in newer homes)
Which windows are right for you depends on your budget, aesthetics and goals. Furthermore, any of these windows may be made from wood, vinyl or fiberglass, each of which has its own benefits and shortcomings. When it comes to windows, there’s almost no end to the number of choices from which New Berlin homeowners can choose.
Our New Berlin Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can install or replace the following windows in New Berlin:
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows
- Garden windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Egress windows
- Fiberglass windows
- Storm windows
- Vinyl windows
- Wood windows
- Patio doors
If you would like a free estimate for our New Berlin window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to work with you and show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your New Berlin window specialist.