Franklin Window Installation and Window Replacement
For affordable Franklin window installation, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have decades of experience improving the property values, appearance, and energy efficiency of homes in Franklin with new and replacement windows.
How to Tell If Your Franklin Home Needs New Windows
Unfortunately, it isn’t always easy to tell if your home needs new windows or replacement windows, especially if you’ve just bought your home. If you’re a Franklin homeowner who doesn’t know how to tell if it’s time for new windows, look for any of the following warning signs:
- Your windows feel drafty.
- Condensation, ice or frost forms on the inside of your windows.
- Your windows look dated or you just don’t like how they look.
- Your windows aren’t energy efficient.
- Your wooden window frames show signs of rot or decay.
- Your windows are hard to open or won’t stay open.
- Your windows slam down when opened.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it may mean that it is time for you to consider new window installation or window replacement services.
Types of Windows in Franklin Homes
Most homeowners recognize that windows are one of the most visible and important aspects of their homes. That’s probably why windows come in such a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles, including:
- Single-hung windows (typical in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (typical in newer homes)
- Bay windows
- Bow windows (curved bay windows)
- Storm windows
- Garden windows (small bay windows)
- Casement windows
- Sliding windows
Which windows are right for you depends on your budget, aesthetics and home. Then there is the consideration of window material: Any of these windows may be made from vinyl, wood or fiberglass, each of which has its own benefits and shortcomings. In short, when it comes to finding new windows, there’s almost no end to the number of choices from which Franklin homeowners may choose.
Our Franklin Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can install or replace the following windows in Franklin:
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows (with varying efficiency ratings)
- Storm windows (for improved insulation and energy efficiency)
- Patio doors
- Vinyl windows
- Wood windows
- Fiberglass windows
- Garden windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Egress windows
If you would like a free estimate for our Franklin window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your Franklin window specialist.