Greendale Window Installation and Window Replacement
For affordable Greendale window installation, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have decades of experience improving and preserving the property values, appearance, and energy efficiency of homes in Greendale with new and replacement windows.
How to Tell If Your Greendale Home Needs New Windows
It isn’t always easy to tell if your home needs new windows or replacement windows, especially if you’ve just bought your home or if you own a historic home with a history that you would like to preserve. If you’re a Greendale homeowner who doesn’t know how to tell if it’s time for new windows, look for any of the following warning signs:
- Condensation, ice or frost forms on the inside of your windows.
- Your wooden window frames show signs of decay or rot.
- Your windows aren’t energy efficient.
- Your windows feel drafty.
- Your windows don’t stay open or are hard to open.
- Your windows slam down when opened.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it may mean that it is time for you to invest in new window installation or window replacement services for your home.
Types of Windows in Greendale Homes
Most homeowners recognize that windows are one of the most visible and important aspects of their homes, especially historic homes like those found throughout the Greendale community. If you’re shopping for new windows, you will find a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles to consider, including:
- Single-hung windows (typical in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (typical in newer homes)
- Bay windows (that project outward)
- Bow windows (curved bay windows)
- Garden windows (small bay windows)
- Storm windows (for energy efficiency)
- Casement windows (that slide outward)
- Sliding windows (that slide horizontally)
Which windows you should choose depends on your budget, aesthetics and home. And then there is the consideration of window material: Any of these window types may be made from one of three popular materials (vinyl, wood or fiberglass), each of which has its own benefits and shortcomings. In short, when it comes to finding new windows for your home, there’s almost no end to the number of choices from which Greendale homeowners may choose.
Our Greendale Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can install or replace the following windows in Greendale:
- Vinyl windows
- Wood windows
- Fiberglass windows
- Egress windows
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows (with varying efficiency ratings)
- Storm windows (for improved insulation and energy efficiency)
- Patio doors
- Garden windows
- Bay and bow windows
If you would like a free estimate for our Greendale window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to work with you and show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your Greendale window specialist.