Hales Corners Window Installation and Window Replacement
For affordable Hales Corners window installation, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have decades of experience improving the property values, appearance, and energy efficiency of homes and condos in Hales Corners with new and replacement windows.
How to Tell If Your Hales Corners Home Needs New Windows
It isn’t always easy to tell if your home needs new windows or replacement windows. If you’re a Hales Corners homeowner who isn’t sure if it’s time to look for new windows, check if your windows show any of the following warning signs:
- They are hard to open or don’t stay open.
- They slam down when opened.
- Condensation, ice or frost forms on the inside of them.
- The frames show signs of decay or rot.
- They aren’t energy efficient.
- They feel drafty.
- They look old and dated.
Any of these warning signs may mean that it is time for you to consider investing in new window installation or window replacement services for your home.
Types of Windows in Hales Corners Homes
Most Hales Corners homeowners recognize that their windows are one of the most important and visible aspects of their homes. In fact, homeowners are sometimes surprised to find that new windows can completely redefine how their homes look and feel. If you’re considering buying new windows for your home, you will find a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles to choose from, including:
- Casement windows (which slide outward)
- Sliding windows (which slide horizontally)
- Single-hung windows (typical in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (typical in newer homes)
- Storm windows (for energy efficiency)
- Bay windows (which project outward)
- Bow windows (curved bay windows)
- Garden windows (small bay windows)
So, which windows should you choose? Well, that depends on your budget, aesthetics and your home. You will also need to consider which window material is right for you. Every type of window that we carry can be made from one of three popular materials (wood, vinyl or fiberglass), each of which has its own benefits and drawbacks. Obviously, when it comes to finding new windows for your home or condo, there’s almost no end to the number of choices from which you have to choose.
Our Hales Corners Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can install or replace the following windows in Hales Corners homes and condos:
- Vinyl, wood and fiberglass windows
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows (with varying efficiency ratings)
- Storm windows (for improved insulation)
- Patio doors
- Egress windows
- Garden windows
- Bay and bow windows
If you would like a free estimate for our Hales Corners window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to work with you and show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your Hales Corners window specialist.