Greenfield Window Installation and Window Replacement
For affordable Greenfield window installation, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have decades of experience improving and preserving the property values, appearance, and energy efficiency of homes and condos in Greenfield with new and replacement windows.
How to Tell If Your Greenfield Home Needs New Windows
It isn’t always easy to tell if your home needs new windows or replacement windows, especially if you’ve just bought your house. If you’re a Greenfield homeowner who isn’t sure how to tell if it’s time for new windows, look for any of the following warning signs:
- Your windows are don’t stay open or are hard to open.
- Your windows slam down when opened.
- Condensation, ice or frost forms on the inside of your windows.
- Your wooden window frames show signs of decay or rot.
- Your windows aren’t energy efficient.
- Your windows feel drafty.
- Your windows look old and dated.
Any of these warning signs may mean that it is time for you to invest in new window installation or window replacement services for your home.
Types of Windows in Greenfield Homes
Most Greenfield homeowners recognize that their windows are one of the most visible and important aspects of their homes. In fact, new windows can completely redefine how a home looks and feels. If you’re considering new windows for your home, you will find a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles to choose from, including:
- Casement windows (that slide outward)
- Sliding windows (that slide horizontally)
- Single-hung windows (typical in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (typical in newer homes)
- Storm windows (for energy efficiency)
- Bay windows (that project outward)
- Bow windows (curved bay windows)
- Garden windows (small bay windows)
Which windows should you choose? Well, that depends on your budget, aesthetics and home. You will also need to consider window material. Every type of window that we carry may be made from one of three popular materials (vinyl, wood or fiberglass), each of which has its own benefits and shortcomings. Obviously, when it comes to finding new windows for your home, there’s almost no end to the number of choices from which you may choose.
Our Greenfield Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can install or replace the following windows in Greenfield homes and condos:
- Vinyl, wood and fiberglass windows
- Egress windows
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows (with varying efficiency ratings)
- Garden windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Storm windows (for improved insulation)
- Patio doors
If you would like a free estimate for our Greenfield window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your Greenfield window specialist.