Milwaukee Window Installation and Window Replacement
For affordable Milwaukee window installation, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have decades of experience improving the looks, energy efficiency, and resale values of homes throughout Milwaukee with new and replacement windows.
How to Tell If Your Milwaukee Home Needs New Windows
It isn’t always easy to tell if you need new windows or if you need your windows replaced, especially if you’re in a new home. If you’re a Milwaukee homeowner and don’t know how to tell, these tips and tests may help.
If you notice any of the following, you probably need to have your windows replaced:
- You have wooden window frames that are showing signs of rot or decay.
- Your windows are difficult to open.
- Your windows won’t stay open, or suddenly slam down when opened.
- Your windows are drafty.
- Frost, ice or water condensation forms on the inside of your windows.
- You just don’t like the look of your windows.
- Your windows aren’t very energy efficient and you want to lower your utility bill.
Any of these situations can indicate that you need new window installation or window replacement services.
Types of Windows in Milwaukee Homes
As one of the most important and most visible aspects of a house, windows come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles, including:
- Single-hung windows (commonly used in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (commonly used in newer homes and for replacement)
- Casement windows (tall, thin windows that swing outward)
- Sliding windows (with one sliding pane and one stationary pane)
- Bay windows (an angular multi-pane window that projects outward, creating a little “bay”)
- Bow windows (a curved bay window)
- Storm windows (additional windows that add extra insulation and protection)
- Garden windows (small bay windows often used for indoor gardening)
Depending on your budget, aesthetics and goals, any one of these windows styles may fit your needs. And, any of these can be made from wood, vinyl or fiberglass. When it comes to windows, there’s really no end to number of choices from which Milwaukee homeowners can pick.
Our Milwaukee Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can install or replace the following windows in Milwaukee:
- Storm windows
- Vinyl windows
- Wood windows
- Fiberglass windows
- Garden windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows
- Egress windows
- Patio doors
If you would like a free estimate for our Milwaukee window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to work with you and show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your Milwaukee window specialist.