Racine Window Installation and Replacement
For affordable Racine window installation services, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have decades of experience improving the appearance, efficiency, and resale values of homes throughout Racine with new and replacement windows.
How to Tell If Your Racine Home Needs New Windows
If you’re a Racine homeowner and don’t know how to tell if you need new windows or if you need your windows replaced, these tips and tests may help.
If any of the following is true, you probably need new windows:
- You have wood windows that show signs of rot or decay.
- Your windows are hard to open.
- Your windows will not stay open, or they slam down when opened.
- Your windows are drafty.
- Water, frost or ice condensation forms on the inside of your windows.
- You don’t like the appearance of your windows.
- You want to lower your utility bill and your windows haven’t been replaced for more than 15 years.
If any of these situations are true, you may want to consider new window installation or window replacement services.
Types of Windows in Racine Homes
When it comes to choosing new windows, there’s really no end to number of choices that Racine home owners have to consider. Depending on a homeowner’s goals, aesthetics and budget, any number of window styles with frames made from wood, vinyl or fiberglass may be right for them.
Windows are easily one of the most important and most visible aspects of any home, which is why they come in a variety of shapes, sizes and styles, including:
- Casement windows (tall windows that swing outward)
- Sliding windows (with one pane that slides and one pane that is stationary)
- Single-hung windows (common in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (common in newer homes and for replacement)
- Storm windows (add-on windows that add insulation and protection)
- Garden windows (small bay windows for indoor gardening)
- Bay windows (a multi-pane window that projects outward, creating a “bay”)
- Bow windows (a curved type of bay window)
Our Racine Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can install or replace the following windows in Racine:
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows
- Wood windows
- Vinyl windows
- Fiberglass windows
- Storm windows
- Garden windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Egress windows
- Patio doors
If you would like a free estimate for our Racine window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to work with you and show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your Racine window specialist.