Waukesha Window Installation and Replacement
For Waukesha window installation, call Steve Clausing Construction. We have nearly three decades of experience installing new windows and replacement windows in Waukesha. Having new windows installed is a smart way to protect the energy efficiency, appearance, and resale value of your home.
How to Tell If Your Waukesha Home Needs New Windows
Ask yourself the following questions. If you answer yes to any of them, you probably need new windows:
- Do your windows slam down when opened?
- Are your windows hard to open?
- Are you windows hard to keep open?
- Are your windows drafty?
- Does water condensation, frost or ice form on the inside of your windows?
- Do you have wooden windows that are beginning to rot or decay?
- Do you have old windows that are no longer as energy efficient as they used to be?
If you’re a Waukesha homeowner and aren’t sure how to tell if you need your windows replaced or if you need new windows installed, the list above may help. If you answered yes to any of those questions, it may be time for you to look into new window installation or window replacement services in your area.
Types of Windows in Waukesha Homes
When it comes to finding new windows or replacement windows for your home, there’s really no end to the number of choices available if you’re a Waukesha homeowner—it’s really just a matter of understanding what you want and why, and then finding the right window to fit your budget.
Whatever your style, there’s sure to be a window style that fits it, such as:
- Single-hung windows (which are typically in older homes)
- Double-hung windows (which are typically used for replacement and in newer homes)
- Casement windows (which are tall, thin windows that swing outward)
- Sliding windows (which are windows with a sliding pane and a stationary pane)
- Storm windows (which are add-on windows that add protection and insulation)
- Bay windows (which are windows that extend outward, creating a bay-like area)
- Bow windows (which are curved bay windows)
- Garden windows (which are small bay windows)
Nearly all types of windows have frames that can be made from the three most popular window frame materials: fiberglass, vinyl and wood. And, any one of these windows may be right for you, depending on your budget, aesthetics and goals.
Our Waukesha Window Installation and Replacement Services
We can replace or install the following windows in Waukesha:
- Fiberglass windows
- Vinyl windows
- Wood windows
- Single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows
- Storm windows
- Egress windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Garden windows
- Patio doors
If you would like a free estimate for our Waukesha window installation or replacement services, call us at (414) 840-5211 or fill out our contact form. We’re eager to work with you and show you why Steve Clausing Construction should be your Waukesha window specialist.